What's on my mind?
    follow me on Twitter
    gravatar

    Wedding Checklist

    I know that wedding planning and preparation is going to be a tough task especially for a future bride like me who is never been an organize person. Thank God our target wedding date is a year from now. Although it doesn't really calm me down since I have to plan two weddings. We have decided to have a Philippine church wedding and a Norwegian garden wedding for the sake of our families in both sides. Sounds like we have to rob a bank first though :P. So to start with and for me to be able to avoid the hassle, I have made a checklist. Here is my tentative list:
    • Church
    • Reception Venues
    • Documents/Requirements
    • Theme/Motiff & Designs
    • List of Entourage
    • Possible No. of Guests
    • Bridal Car/Carriage
    • Wedding Coordinator
    • Videographer & Photographer
    • Wedding Gown
    • Entourage Clothes
    • Wedding Souvenirs
    • Wedding Cake and Wine
    • Save the Date
    • Invitations
    • Wedding Songs
    • Wedding Vows
    • Florists
    • Hair & Make Up
    • Honeymoon? LoL :D
    List is incomplete I know! So what else? :P

    Well, I'm using The Knot and been a member there even before he proposed to me. Hehe. It is very helpful to me coz it has a wedding planning tools that provides everything that a bride is looking for. It is one of the high ranking American based website but that didn't stop me from joining them. It has a checklist, budgeter, guest list tools and there you can browse from thousands of gowns and get ideas. Another helpful and informative site I joined is the W@W or Weddings At Work. It's like a Philippine version of The Knot but there you can join their yahoo groups or forums and talk to fellow Filipina brides or bride to be's. You can ask for their tips and suggestions based on their own experiences plus you can gain more friends online and possibly meet them in real life :P. Oh and they didn't pay me for this. I'm just having fun using these sites so I thought of sharing it. Might be helpful to some bride to be's like me out there too. :)

    gravatar

    Good to know about this wedding service. Was looking for a good wedding service for my daughter’s wedding at one of wedding venues. Soon searched out one of best service that is well-known for their work. Hired them and really happy to have them.