What's on my mind?
    follow me on Twitter
    gravatar

    My First Blogger Award! Yay!!!















    THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

    A big thank you to Jenny of The Way I Use To Be, who awarded me my first blogger award. :P

    Since I'm still a newbie in this blog world and it's my first time to recieve such tags/awards, I am pleasantly surprised, delighted and somehow excited that she included my name on her blog. Jenny talks about her daily activities in life on her blog and whom I figured out also living close to where I live eventhough we haven't really had a conversation yet :P. I gladly appreciate this awards from you Jenny :)

    As a rule, I wanna pass this awards to all my blogger friends & visitors especially to:


    I also wanna include their other blogs which are:

    &

    They are a wonderful couple who are my first ever supportive blogger friends and the first ones to make some comments in my posts.. hihi. This one is to show you how much I appreciate you both for always visiting my site eventhough I rarely do make some updates. I'm glad to have you guys. :)


    Happy Blogging!

    Cheers!

    xoxo

    gravatar

    awww so sweet of you, thanks a lot kabayan hehehe...

    gravatar

    Thank you soooo much for this.. will be posting this soon, thanks for the links too!