What's on my mind?
    follow me on Twitter
    gravatar

    Greys Anatomy: Alex & Izzie's Wedding Vow

    Me and my hubby is a number one fan of American tv shows. Greys Anatomy is only one of those shows that hooked us up. I know I'm too late for this season but I can't help not to express my reaction to this show after I've watched its last episodes. I only watch this show with my husband. I can still remember when we were still in the Philippines I can't wait for him to download new episodes to sit or lie in our soft couch hugging each other while watching it . But then he had to go back to Norway last year so I had to forget my addictness to this show. It's never the same watching it alone. I dont know, I just love watching it with him. It's more fun and giggly when we watch it together especially when there are some scenes that we can actually relate with. So now that we're finally back and living together again, we were so excited downloading all of the episodes we missed and we're back to our every night routine watching it after his work. But now I'm sad that we're done watching all of the episodes already. We'll probably just gonna download more or another American tv shows for tomorrow while we're waiting for Grey's new season to come :)

    While watching the last episodes, there is one scene that really catched my attention and really made me cry. It's when Alex Karev recited his wedding vow to Izzie Stevens infront of everyone. It's a tearjerker scene ever! Since I'm a future bride and planning my own wedding, I'm really catchy with all the wedding details I've come across with whether it's on internet, tv shows or real life. I dont know, I guess that's how excited a bride can be. :P Karev's wedding vow is soo sweet and touching. It made me feel that I want my groom to recite that same wedding vow for me. But well, when I told him that, he thinks I'm insane and he told me that he'll make his own wedding for me and that it is going to be a surprise. Well that's enough for me to fantasize it even more and I couldn't wait to hear his vows and promises on our big day. :)


    Today’s the day my life begins.
    All my life I’ve been just me.
    Just a smart mouth kid.
    Today I become a man.
    Today I become a husband.
    Today I become accountable to someone other than myself.
    Today I become accountable to you.
    To our future.
    To all the possibilities that a marriage has to offer.
    Together, no matter what happens, I’ll be ready.
    For anything.
    For everything.
    To take on life, to take on love.
    To take on possibility and responsibility.
    Today Izzie Stevens, our life together begins.
    And I for one can’t wait.

    c'',)

    gravatar

    Helpful information. Fortunate me I found your website accidentally,
    and I'm shocked why this coincidence did not took place earlier! I bookmarked it.
    Here is my blog income