What's on my mind?
    follow me on Twitter
    gravatar

    The Modern Wedding March

    I saw this Youtube video via W@W's blog post and I find it really funny so I couldn't help myself not to grab it and post it here. It gave me an idea of doing this same stunt to our wedding but geezzh, my ever conservative and religious family would curse me and would never want to see me again. hehe. Well, I believe that the Catholic church would never allow this especially in the Philippines. The priest and my grandparents might have a heart attack seeing something like this so of course, I wouldn't want that to happen. :P

    Overall, I find this really entertaining and one of the coolest and unforgettable wedding. :)



    Enjoy!


    gravatar

    hahahahha tahat was fun and hilarious kaso nawala yung solemnity ng event lol..