What's on my mind?
    follow me on Twitter
    gravatar

    789...10 (July 8,2009)



    On this, July 8th, 2009, I'm bored and I have nothing in my mind to write up here so I'll just offer ten things I’m grateful for today. :)

    1.) Beautiful Sunshine.
    2.) Waking up with my husband.
    3.) His Good Morning kisses.
    4.) Peace. That we're finally out or have less worries now.
    5.) Privacy. Having our own place. Enjoying our moments together.
    6.) Nice breakfast. A sweet meal I prepared and we've shared.
    7.) Greys Anatomy. Our favorite show. We love it!
    8.) Mail. Got a letter from our friend. A funny postcards and our pictures while travelling together.
    9.) TFC. The Filipino Channel. It feels just like home while I'm watching my fave shows in Philippines.
    10.) New found friends. I'm finally able to have someone to talk to and hang out here other than my hubby. :P

    See? My day wasn't so interesting and so exciting today but at least I'm able to fill all these up to ten! Made me realize how lucky I still am. Wuhooo! :D

    Thank's God for all the blessings and for giving me a wonderful life each day. :))