What's on my mind?
    follow me on Twitter
    gravatar

    Our London Getaway

    The London Eye


    So we went to London last week and we stayed there for 8 days. It was my hubby's business trip actually but we took advantage of it and took a few days vacation together. We both love travelling and this is something that we really enjoy doing. I like learning the history and culture of each countries and I love taking lots of pictures. There is lots of different shops there, expensive and affordable ones. I went crazy and my shopaholic-ness attacked again. I did a mega shopping aside from the new laptop we got there. I bought lots of winter clothes since the winter is coming really soon. Here in Sweden there's only a few shops so there's less options of what I want to get. It sucks when you buy some clothes and you can expect to see someone wearing the same. That's how small it is where we're living now. Most of the time during our stay there, I loitered around the city alone. I did lots of walking! We stayed in the Central London, Oxford Street to be specific. It is a big city and I felt like I was in Manila. There's lots of people so it's kinda stressful while I was shopping. I had so much fun from our vacation and I'm looking forward to move and live there which could happen anytime, sooner or later. :)

    Anyways, here's some more pics of our London trip :


    The Big Ben



    Some fun entertainment on the busy street to London Eye


    One of the famous icon we met in Madame Tussauds

    gravatar

    THe best city in Eu if you let me say it...hehehehe! nice picture love London been there 3 times in my life really injoy the mixtured of english, chinese, indian and lots of people from the place they colonize, together it´s a perfect mixed of people love it.

    Sorry just stumbled in your nice blog hope you can be friend...?

    gravatar

    Hi! Thanks for following my blog. I just started blogging again after a long break. I added you to my blog list and will surely visit you here from time to time. Have a great week!