What's on my mind?
    follow me on Twitter
    gravatar

    I Passed my SFI Exam!


    Yesterday, after our 2 weeks in our SFI course, we had our examination. It's for our teachers to check our improvements and know our learning skills.

    Today, they already announce us our exam result. They only told us whether we passed or failed the test. And cheers to me! I PASSED! Yeayyy!!! hehe. I knew it! :)
    After our exam yesterday, I already knew that I did well. When I came home, I was confident enough to tell my husband that I find our exams easy. Probably because I studied well. Pfftttt! :P

    Two weeks ago, I don't know any Swedish words at all. Of course except those that I see in the street or whatever that is too common sense. Everytime my lärare (teacher) talks infront of us, I don't understand anything at all. But after two weeks, I can say that I've learned a lot already. I can understand the instructions and everything that was written in our testpapers and I had fun answering all of it.

    But I feel bad to my other classmates who failed the test. They were like 7 - 10 people out of 35 students in our class. It's not really something that you can judge them by saying that they're stupid or not smart enough. It really isn't. It's because we have different situations. Some people find it harder to learn another language. It could be because of the age, their social life and their cultures. I don't know, there's many other reasons. But as a Filipina, I'm proud to say that learning this language is pretty easy for me. :)

    As a consequence for those who failed the test, they'll be moved to another class. They won't be our classmate anymore. They'll be transferred to another class that teach slower. It's for their own good and it's for the sake of every class. But it sucks that after we all got too close to each other, now we're gonna be separated. Oh well, what can I do? Life goes on!

    gravatar

    CONGRATULATIONS FOR PASSING THE EXAMS. what is the next step? do you go to high school or follow a course?
    good luck whatever you gonna do in the future!!