What's on my mind?
    follow me on Twitter
    gravatar

    Got Our New Car: Ford Focus Station Wagon


    Few weeks ago, we got our new car. Oopps, don't get me wrong, our new second hand car. Hehe. Here in Sweden it's very common to buy a second hand car than getting a brand new car. Prolly because people here doesn't really care of bragging what they have or showing off to people. Aside from that it's also about being practical or simply because we/they can't afford to buy a new one. Hehe. But regardless, who cares?! :) It's also cheaper to get a car here. The car we got looks ok-ish. We could have gotten a nicer one but damn this upcoming wedding, we have to save as much as we can for it. We are trying to build our life here too so we have too many expenses coming :S. We have to get our house, furnitures etc etc. And now that my laptop is broken, we have to get a new one too, soon! :) And that's the reason why I can't write an updates here lately. I'm only able to use my hubby's computer when he's not working.

    Anyways, it's great to have our own car. Now we can drive around everywhere and it's so much easier.


    Ford Focus Station Wagon


    Here's just an example to show you how our car looks like. Our own real pic soon. :)



    Ciao!

    gravatar

    Hey, I think buying a used car is actually better than buying a new one! It helps me save money, and I know that it’s reliable. Besides, it’s easier to find the specific model of car that I want in a used car dealership than in a new one. I quite like the car you bought. Do you still have this car? Are you still using it?

    gravatar

    The decision whether you'll purchase a new or a pre-owned car depends mainly on your financial status. If you have more than enough funds, then there's no reason for you not to buy a new car. But then if you're lacking, then you can always either lease or buy a pre-owned car. There are a lot of quality pre-owned cars that are good as new. You just have to search around.