What's on my mind?
    follow me on Twitter
    gravatar

    Hello World!!!


    Hello there :). Aze here. As you can see I'm starting from scratch again. I've had several attempts making my own blog long long time ago but I always end up signing up, posting a few entries and after awhile and not updating it, I've forgotten my passwords and couldn't retrieve it anymore. So we'll see, hope I'll make it up this time :P

    So why am I blogging? I have so many stories to tell and so many experiences to share. Here I will write about my everyday life, my past and my future. That includes my love story(ies), my wedding plans, the places I've been, my feelings, my ups and downs and many more. Blogging is my way to overcome boredom. I'm infront of my computer almost 24 hours a day so better to have something to accomplish with. If this goes well, I might try to join the blogvertising which will make me earn money through blogging. :)

    As for a lil' info of myself. My friends call me Aze. I'm 24 years old. I'm (secretly) married to
    my Norwegian (husband). Why secret? It's for you to find out through my next posts hihi. I call him Papa Lars just so you know as for sure I'll always mention him in this blog. I was born and raised in Bicol, Philippines. I have lived in Manila for the past 3 years and now I'm currently living in Gothenburg, Sweden. I dont know for how long, but we'll probably move again soon. Yeah, I have a portable life since I met him and right now I'm seeking for stability. I have 4 siblings. Three sisters and only brother. I'm the second to the eldest.

    I'm a very outgoing person. I'm funny, jolly and determined. I can be the nicest person you will ever know. I'm only snobbish to people I don't like and I'm only a bitch to people who ask for it :P . Well that's all, enough about me.


    So welcome to me, and join me as I go through my LIFE - As I rise and fall. :)