What's on my mind?
    follow me on Twitter
    gravatar

    Got My Residence Card Today!!! :)


    Today is one of my happiest day ever. After a few weeks of worrying, and bothering myself with so many questions like, ''Will I get it?'', ''Is it going to be approved?'', ''Am I going back to Philippines?'', and after checking our mailbox for like 2-3 times a day, crossing my fingers waiting for the letter from the embassy, now I can finally take a deep breathe and say ''Finally!!!'' After all that we've been through, it was really worth it. :))
    The residence card I got is valid for 5 years which means I'm allowed to stay and travel in all the countries of the European Union without a visa. After 5 years, I can become a Swedish citizen. :)
    The application process was really fast and easy. And hey, it's free! That's what I love in Europe, almost everything is free and very convenient. :) We were told that the usual processing time was up to 2 months, but it took us exactly 3 weeks only! And while waiting for the result, I'm already allowed to work, study or live just like a normal resident. I thought that was really cool! :P
    I am very thankful and I am feeling so blessed for this especially that it means that me and Papa Lars would never be separated again and that this time, we could live happily ever after, TOGETHER. ^_~