What's on my mind?
    follow me on Twitter
    gravatar

    Travel Themed Wedding


    I thought of having a themed wedding so to make it easier for us to focus and decide on what we want for every details of our wedding. Besides, I think a having a themed wedding is cool! :)

    Now there's no other theme I can think of that perfectly fits our personality other than a travel themed wedding. He's a Norwegian and I'm a Filipina. Obviously we came from two different sides of the world and two different cultures. I feel like we're really destined to each other because of how we amazingly crossed on each others path back in year 2004 in Hongkong. Since then, we knew that we wanna travel the whole world together and now after five helluva years, we're planning our journey to our travel themed wedding! :)


    gravatar

    Great idea!Kakaiba tong theme na to ha.