What's on my mind?
    follow me on Twitter
    gravatar

    Our Wedsite!



    Ok, it's been a long time since I last updated here. Things are getting crazier. It's just like 6 months to go until our big day and I'm starting to freak out contacting and booking our wedding suppliers. We had to rush all things up because some of them are not available on our preferred date already. Good news that we finally decided to just have one wedding in Philippines and just have a small reception in Norway after. With the help of my mother-in-law, we're able to convince his grandma who is very special for him, to travel to Philippines and be there on our special day. His grandma happens to have a trauma and a bad memory about Philippines that's why we considered having 2 weddings before. Now I'm crossing my fingers that everything would turn out perfect on our big day and hope our wedding would make her forget all the bad memories she's been through from my country.


    For our wedding updates, I'm finally able to make our wedsite up but it's still in progress. There's still so many things to be done and that's one of the reasons that makes me busy lately. That's where I'm gonna put all of our wedding details and info's. :) Just click the picture or the link 'wedsite' above. Kindly sign our guestbook when you visit there. Thank you! :)