What's on my mind?
    follow me on Twitter
    gravatar

    Wedding Song


    I've been brainstorming and browsing for a cool theme song for our big day but geezzh, I just can't seem to find the perfect one for us. He likes something hippy but I prefer something senti. I got him to listen to several wedding/theme songs online but we never get to agree on the same song. Now I'm 'trying' to compose my own lyrics and get an expert to put up a music on it and sing it for us. Hopefully, I'll have enough time and a budget for that :P. It's going to be a surprise for him and to our guests so sshhhh.

    As a HappySlip (Christine Gambito) fan, I just wanna post and share her version of Rihanna's Take a Vow. I really love it and I think it's so cool. How I wish I'll be able to compose a song like this..hihi.

    Have fun watching :)





    This one with lyrics: