What's on my mind?
    follow me on Twitter
    gravatar

    Finally Watched Avatar!





    I finally got to watch Avatar yesterday with my husband. We watched it on Filmstaden here in Göteborg. It was 150kr per person!



    Compared to our cinemas in Manila, I wasn't impressed with how it was here. But the movie itself, it was really worth it. We weren't able to pick better seats because it was always fully booked everytime we check online. Many people are watching it. The cinema here is quite small so the whole place were crowded. We were at the very front of the cinema so we were able to maximize or completely enjoy the 3D effects of the movie. Though for 3 hours, I almost got a stiff neck. However, we still had an awesome time.



    All I can say is it's really a great movie and you SHOULD watch it in 3D to fully enjoy the effects. It's worth the money, trust me!


    I love James Cameron! Hope he makes more movies soon.


    And for you, my readers...




    I see you.