What's on my mind?
    follow me on Twitter
    gravatar

    Moi White iPhone & My Rants About Sweden


    I had it long time ago, I've just always missed to write about it. Not that I'm bragging, I just wanna keep a record and rate every gadgets that I have or get to mention that I'm a gadget freak. :P

    By the way, this post is not about how expensive my iPhone is but about how I finally got it against the stupid Swedish rules. Oh yeah until now I'm still adjusting with the Sweden culture & stuffs. There are times that I can't help myself comparing Philippines and here. I always whine about it. Haha. Philippines is a lot poorer country compared here but I never really like the views and buildings here. It's waaay too simple for me or maybe I just have a high standards :P What I really hate is about the do-it-yourself rule here. It's ok that I have to pack my own groceries but fetching, installing or assembling the expensive furnitures we got is freakin'ly annoying me. Note that we're paying a very expensive tax here, eerrr ok not me, since I dont have a job yet haha :P What I mean is, in Phil., you give them a 20 - 50 pesos and they'll serve you like a queen! Ok i'm not that a big whiner, Sweden is an egalitarian country which I really like here opposite to how it is in Philippines. But enough of it, let's go back to my iphone. We have been planning to get a new phone way way back but the stupid rules stopped us. We're just like 6 months here and they require us to be at least 8 mos. registered here before they'd let us shop for a new phone. I was so pissed coz I badly want their package, with free spotify and internet so i can surf around wherever I am plus i think it is cheaper and more convenient for us to pay through installment. Comparing to Phil. again, they'd always please and beg you to shop or get a loan to them regardless if you can afford it or not. Talagang ibabaon ka pa nila sa utang. Good or not? I don't know. There's always a pros & cons. :)

    Anyways I couldn't wait for another one or two months so we bought it in cash instead. Disadvantage: I can't surf unlimited and I'm using the prepaid one. Thank God there's a wifi almost everywhere.:)